Thursday 30 April 2015

GCE A Levels H2 Mathematics Book 2nd Edition

H2 Math Book Samuel Li

I would like to thank everyone who has been supporting me with regards to my JC Mathematics book, since I started selling it in March last year.

For the past one year since I launched my book, buyers range from parents, students to tutors. I've been lucky enough to receive feedback from them, from grammatical and spelling mistakes to how I can improve the book, both content-wise and physically.

Yes, I hear you and here are some changes I have made:

Double Sided
The book is now not as bulky as before (about half the thickness) and you can save some energy in carrying it around.

New Binding Method
The previous two types of binding did not allow for the book to stay at the page you were at without having something to press against it. I have found a new binding method. Now you can flip to any page you want easily. Every page can now be your cover page too, making reading easy!


GCE A Levels H2 Mathematics Book Samuel Li
Every page is your cover page

Content
Other than improving the English, I have improved on the layout. I have also rephrased some parts to help you understand the book better.

Hope to receive more feedback! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any feedback so that I can improve. :)